IDIG subscription message error

Sean Donelan SEAN at SDG.DRA.COM
Wed Nov 18 00:28:49 UTC 1998

When subscribing to the LISTSERV for the IDIG lists, the subscription
message will include information about  a WWW interface.  Please
ignore those paragraphs.  The Web interface hasn't been set up, only
the e-mail interface.   Please e-mail the "ok" command as described
in the subscription confirmation message.

Sorry, but my LISTSERV guys have left for today and I haven't figured
out how to change the subscription message file in LISTSERV.  Actually,
I haven't even found where it stores it yet.