RBL quandry - opinions hereby solicited

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at nacs.net
Tue Nov 17 05:41:38 UTC 1998

On Mon, Nov 16, 1998 at 09:01:11PM -0500, Dean Robb wrote:
> the relationship.  This crap does not count. Remember that this spam is NOT
> touting an NSI service (they could get away with something touting
> WorldNIC, for example) but shilling another company's service.

Well, unfortunately, although I don't like the mailings, they *can* claim
the "existing business relationship". It would be nice, as I've already
mentioned, if they'd let people opt-in when they registered a domain.

--
Steve Sobol [sjsobol at nacs.net]
Part-time Support Droid [support at nacs.net]

Spotted on a bumper sticker: "Possum. The other white meat."