RBL quandry - opinions hereby solicited

Mike Reno mreno at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 16 17:45:19 UTC 1998

It seems to be the same email address each time.
Something along the lines of nosuchemail at worldnic.com
I would suspect it is read by someone on their staff unless it aliases over
to /dev/null.
Try going thru the process of registering a domain on the worldnic.com site
and you will see that both the email address and fax number are optional.

-=Mike Reno=-