RBL quandry - opinions hereby solicited

Chris Woodfield caw at betelgeuse.noc.digex.net
Mon Nov 16 19:42:21 UTC 1998

I've cancelled two credit cards because their telemarketers wouldn't stop
calling me.

I think the point here is that, NO MATTER HOW THEY GOT YOUR NAME, any
company you do business with should honor requests to not be solicited
to by phone, email, or snail mail.

Network Solutions apparently has consistently ignored requests for people
to be removed from their commercial email lists. I heartily welcome them
to the RBL.

--Chris Woodfield
  Network Operations Center
  Intermedia Communications/DIGEX