Exodus / Clue problems

Adam Rothschild asr at millburn.net
Sun Nov 15 23:29:56 UTC 1998

On Sun, 15 Nov 1998, TTSG wrote:

> 	Sorry to cross post, but is there anyone monitoring this list
> from Exodus with 1/2 a clue who might be able to help me?  I called the

If you find such a person, could you please let me know?  I could use one
myself. 8-)

The best advice I have for you is to escalate your problem till you're
blue in the face.  Then, stop, and escalate it some more.
(Adam reaches for the PalmPilot...)

Which NOC (or, was it an "NCC") did you deal with?  If New Yorsey, you may
want to speak with Carmen Nicholosi (212-220-5472).  If DC, give Doug
Anderson <danderson at exodus.net> a call at 703-926-1282.  If elsewhere, ask
for their Data Center Manager or NCC Supervisor...

You may also want to voice your concerns to Bert Dollahite (head Quality
dude), Robert Sanford (head Operations dude), or Louis Muggeo (head
Customer Support and Services dude).

If I can be any further assistance, feel free to contact me off-list.

Thanks,
-asr