Hold on to your news servers

Henry Linneweh linneweh at concentric.net
Sun Nov 15 09:28:19 UTC 1998

I think there needs to be a different approach here. First and foremost the
Usenet
groups have been violated by crossposters who have run the gauntlet of fraud,
sex and other hocus pocus.

What would really be nice is the return of the traditional subject matter that
each
group were approved under.

Restoring the  tradition of Usenet and how it was basically used is the best
solution and it will take a disciplined effort on all parts, is it realistic
to ask
this, I can't answer that question because I simply do not know.

But anger and ego trips and power trips bring forth resistance and defeat
the very purpose of good intent.

Henry R. Linneweh

--
™¢4i1å