Hold on to your news servers

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at nacs.net
Sun Nov 15 06:27:51 UTC 1998

On Fri, Nov 13, 1998 at 09:27:24PM -0600, Karl Denninger wrote:
> It would be even more amusing given that it would be false (hint: I've had
> colocation offers from a number of places across the country).
>
> Since I know the people who own MCSNet, and further know that they can be
> just as much of a prick as I can, I suspect such complaints would get
> round-filed - especially given that they would be false.

Karl, I find your solution rather distasteful, but I must note that any cancel
message issued on Usenet is, by nature, an advisory and can be ignored if
the news server admin chooses to do so. That having been said, I still don't
like the idea.

--
Steve Sobol [sjsobol at nacs.net]
Part-time Support Droid [support at nacs.net]

Spotted on a bumper sticker: "Possum. The other white meat."