Hold on to your news servers

Chris Mauritz chrism at raremedium.com
Sat Nov 14 23:11:54 UTC 1998

*shrug*

If Karl's latest windmill attack adversely affects anyone (via leaking
cancels), I suspect folks will quickly find out who's feeding him and make
it stop.  This will be about as effective as his empty threat to somehow get
Playboy to punish folks who posted copyrighted images.  I believe someone
went so far as to post images with their own PGP signature to call his bluff
and nothing ever happened.

It's unfortunate that someone with such a long history and undoubtedly a
wealth of experience chooses to spend their time in these fruitless
endeavors rather than using that energy for something useful.

Chris