Hold on to your news servers

Karl Denninger karl at Denninger.Net
Sat Nov 14 03:27:24 UTC 1998

It would be even more amusing given that it would be false (hint: I've had
colocation offers from a number of places across the country).

Since I know the people who own MCSNet, and further know that they can be
just as much of a prick as I can, I suspect such complaints would get
round-filed - especially given that they would be false.

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net) http://www.mcs.net/~karl
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.