was i asleep when the gtld servers had the worse problem today?

J.D. Falk jdfalk at cp.net
Fri Nov 13 17:30:27 UTC 1998

On 11/12/98, "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk at cp.net> wrote:

> 	I'm usually the last person to run around spouting conspiracy
> 	theories about Network Solutions, but this is getting silly.

	It appears to be necessary to point out that, as always, I'm
	only speaking on my own behalf.  Not even my goldfish, Sammy,
	who has been dead for over fifteen years, is interested in
	taking a public stance on this one.  Go figure.

--
J.D. Falk <jdfalk at cp.net>                "A name indicates what we seek.
Special Agent In Charge (Abuse Issues)    An address indicates where it is.