was i asleep when the gtld servers had the worse problem today?

steve at altrina.exodus.net steve at altrina.exodus.net
Thu Nov 12 04:21:45 UTC 1998

This was one of thet first articles I saw.. it distressed me so much that
I actually replied to the author and sent her information on the whole issue.
Hopefully they will print the real story soon, its sad to see NSI covering up
the actual problems by blaming the vollunteers who give so much and ask for
nothing.

	-Steve

--
Steven O. Noble -- Sr. Backbone Engineer, Exodus Communications (EXDS)
                     --   Work:408.346.2333  --