[fjk].gtld-servers.net bogus for .com

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at nacs.net
Thu Nov 12 00:07:29 UTC 1998

On Wed, Nov 11, 1998 at 03:36:53PM -0600, Michael P. Lucking wrote:

> > On Wed, 11 Nov 1998 steve at altrina.exodus.net wrote:
> >
> > > Yes.. I'm hearing tons of complaints about this.. and its still broken
> > > at this time, [f jkl] root-servers.net are not correctly responding
> > > correctly and causing a lot of problems on the Internet as a whole.
> > >
> > > Many people have sent mail to NetSol about the issue.. but no statments
> > > have come from them (that I have seen).. Anyone have any information?
> >
> > I spoke with our support rep at NSI about an hour ago, and was told that

Exodus has a support representative? Must be nice... :)

I'm on the phone with NetSol now. According to my clock it's 7:06 PM EST,
so the nameserver updates should be happening now.

--
Steve Sobol [sjsobol at nacs.net]
Part-time Support Droid [support at nacs.net]

Spotted on a bumper sticker: "Possum. The other white meat."