ARIN?

Ben Kirkpatrick bkirkpat at eli.net
Wed Nov 11 20:28:20 UTC 1998

   I ended up finding a good way of traking internal use rather
unintentinally.  Our internal IP database shoots off a SWIP everytime you
make an allocation or an assignment; filling in all the proper fields.  To
differentiate types of internal networks I make separate customers, say
"ELI - Dialup", "ELI - Backbone", etc.  These customers have a flag set
that means they don't do resale, so they are end assignments.  A swip gets
generated, but I can also use our database to generate the appropriate
sections for the http://www.arin.net/templates/isptemplate.txt form.
Generating these by hand would be quite a lot of work, but verifying an
already created list is much easier.
--Ben Kirkpatrick