[fjk].gtld-servers.net bogus for .com

Melody Yoon - KF6RMW melodyy at best.com
Wed Nov 11 19:09:08 UTC 1998

Actually it's more than just the [fjk] gtld servers that are broken. The
[fjkl].root-servers.net are broken also. This looks like a map somewhere
at the Nic got hosed and then transferred to the root servers.

Mel

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998, Marc Slemko wrote:

> [fjk].gtld-servers.net (which are listed as authoritative for .com) are
> giving bogus authoritative nxdomain results for all the .com domains I
> tried.  eg.
[stuff cut]

Melody Lynn Yoon      melodyy+KF6RMW at best.com   | Graduate - '97 MSF
Consultant - Collective Technologies            | NRA Member
- I do not accept commercial, unsolicited email | kf6rmw at w6yx.#nca.ca.usa.noam
- http://www.best.com/~melodyy/spam.policy.html | KF6RMW - Amateur Radio