ARIN?

Phil Howard phil at whistler.intur.net
Wed Nov 11 02:43:45 UTC 1998

Jeff Mcadams wrote:

> Mostly because reverse lookups for blocks longer than /24's is still a
> hassle...it can be done, but is still a hassle...oh...and some things
> still break with CNAME -> PTR (a recent discussion on BUGTRAQ
> illuminates one)

I delegate the reverse lookups when requested, though few do so.  I have
a /28 at home and I have done the delegation.  And I did it without using
the CNAME trick.  I find it less confusing, although more stuff to type.
At least things don't break.

--
  --   | Inturnet, Inc.              | Director of Internet Services |   --