hello @HOME?

Christian Kratzer ck at toplink.net
Tue Nov 10 16:04:03 UTC 1998

Hi,

if they won't answer their mails route them to Null in
all of your backbone. Seems to be the only thing that works.

We just add a route to Null on one of our backbone routers
and have the igp redistribute the thing all over our backbone.

We had an intensive port scanner coming from ibm.net in
switzerland. None of the contacts would react so we routed
the network in question to /dev/null until the scanning
stopped.

Greetings
Christian

TopLink Internet Services GmbH                  info at toplink.net