Cisco IOS 12.0 x 11.1CC

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rkj at uol.com.br
Mon Nov 9 12:41:39 UTC 1998

Have anyone here upgraded a 7500 router from IOS 11.1CC to IOS 12.0 ?

If you upgraded, are you happy with it ?
( ) Yes, it supports all the features I was using in 11.1CC
( ) Yes, it supports new features that I'm using now or intend to use
( ) Yes, it supports all cards and/or port adapters
( )

If you upgraded and you are you unhappy with it, why ?
( ) Because it lacks support of features I need
( ) Because it lacks support of card and/or port adapter I have
( ) Because it makes CPU go 100%
( ) Because it doesn't work at all
( )

If you have not upgraded, why ?
( ) Have no support contract, costs money
( ) Cisco told me not to do so
( ) My Cisco representative told me not to do so
( ) 11.1CC works very well, why should I risk
( ) I've seen no reason to upgrade (till last week security notice)
( ) Downtime concerns
( )

Rubens Kuhl Jr.