ARIN?

Jon Lewis jlewis at inorganic5.fdt.net
Mon Nov 9 02:01:11 UTC 1998

On Sat, 7 Nov 1998, Phil Howard wrote:

> I just wish I could swip the /30's, /31's, and /32's we give out, to ARIN.

Why?  Assuming you assign those blocks out of a larger block (i.e. you
give out /30's out of a /25), when it comes time to apply for more space,
you just tell ARIN blah/25 is split up into /30's for dedicated customers
using NAT.  You probably won't get any argument beyond them possibly
asking for a list of who the customers are.

---dont't waste your cpu, crack rc5...www.distributed.net team enzo---
 Jon Lewis <jlewis at fdt.net>  |  Spammers will be winnuked or
 Network Administrator       |  nestea'd...whatever it takes
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |  to get the job done.
______http://inorganic5.fdt.net/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key________