ARIN?

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Fri Nov 6 09:26:41 UTC 1998

Yo John!

I also checked the ARIN database. Many of those cable companies
with 24/8 allocations appear to be @home franchises. The obvious
one is rogers at home.  I sure do not see any RoadRunner space in there.

Also, there is NO allocation other than @home/s to about 24.100 so you are
right that it is not a /8 , it is closer to a /9 now.  Does anyone else
have a buffer a fraction of that size?  Those other 24/8s are sure
jammed in together.

RGDS
GARY
Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Ave, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
		gem at rellim.com  Tel:+1(541)383-2435

    nanog at merit.edu