ARIN?

Jon Lewis jlewis at inorganic5.fdt.net
Wed Nov 4 06:39:49 UTC 1998

On Tue, 3 Nov 1998, john heasley wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 03, 1998 at 10:28:07PM -0500, alex at nac.net wrote:
> >
> > Again, we are applying for more space from ARIN.
> >                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > Some of the questions we got from them range from "please provide a
> > network map and/or customers justification as to why they needed a /24" to
> > "please provide where your POPs are, how many dialups there are in that
> > POP, and how many ports you have in that dialup."
>
> POPs are" seems a bit extreme, you should have all this information
> immediately available anyway.  right?

Not only that, but he's done this before.  Assuming they want similar
information to the last time he applied, it should just be a matter of
updating the ARIN isptemplate he used last time such that it's current,
and fire it off to ARIN.  You do keep copies of these things...right?

---dont't waste your cpu, crack rc5...www.distributed.net team enzo---
 Jon Lewis <jlewis at fdt.net>  |  Spammers will be winnuked or
 Network Administrator       |  nestea'd...whatever it takes
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |  to get the job done.
______http://inorganic5.fdt.net/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key________