time for a new list?

Richard Irving rirving at onecall.net
Tue Nov 3 14:04:45 UTC 1998

The NANOG goes through periods of "verbosity",
they seem to correlate with "generations" of
backbone maintainers....

 Much like  a teenager, when we first enter
the list we know it all... Months/Years later, it is amazing
how much we now *don't* know.....

 The Verbosity seems to correlate to this phenomena...

 It is my own personal pet theory that we are experiencing the
"Next Generation"..... Give it time, soon they will be as dumb as
the rest of us......

  ;)