[rootshell] Security Bulletin #25

Joe Shaw jshaw at insync.net
Mon Nov 2 21:51:27 UTC 1998

Well, seeing how 2.0 is actually a commercial product and supposedly
re-written, I can see why they'd want to sell it.  If you want to run ssh
and don't want to pay for it, you're stuck with the 1.x version.  Those
that can pay do, and those that don't whine for some reason.  It's not
like you couldn't take the source to 1.2.26 and alter it now, is it?

Regards,
Joseph Shaw        - jshaw at insync.net
NetAdmin/Security  - Insync Internet Services
Free UNIX advocate - "I hack, therefore I am."