Linux Router KIT

Christopher Neitzert chris at razorfish.com
Mon Nov 2 05:13:37 UTC 1998

At 12:10 PM 10/28/98 -0900, you wrote:
>Another group doing this is the Linux Router Project:
>http://www.linuxrouter.org

Over here at Razorfish we've been using Linux boxen as Routers, Firewalls
and Crypto over IP Encapsulation Routers for about six months now.  Its
fairly robust and pretty damn inexpensive ($550.00 and some elbow grease)
for what it delivers.  We've managed to get everything we need into one
1.6mb floppy on Pentium 90 with 64megs RAM (3 in image) with two to four
ethernet cards in place.  I'm fairly happy with its preformance and it does
beat in quality as well as price some of the solutions various networking
groups have made for the same requirements.

...Now all i need is a way to plug the thing into my PBX for intra-office
toll-free calls :D

Christopher

 |   ||  |||  ||        r  a  z  o  r  f  i  s  h  , new york

 christopher k. neitzert
       [ director of information services ]