INTERNIC Question

Steve Sobol sjsobol at shell.nacs.net
Sat May 30 03:43:20 UTC 1998

On Fri, May 29, 1998 at 11:58:52AM -0400, Mark Kosters wrote:

> I personally think that this header thing is a good idea. But, NSI mgmt needs
> to hear it from you.  If you think there is a real need for this or any
> other ideas, please contact the head of customer programs - Chuck Gomes
> (chuckg at Internic.net).
>
> Regards,
> Mark

I will concur with Mark here. Mr. Gomes does in fact answer e-mail, very
quickly most of the time. ;) Plus he seems to be eager to help solve problems
and listen to customer input.

--
Steven J. Sobol - Founding Member, Postmaster/Webmaster, ISP Liaison --
Forum for Responsible & Ethical E-mail (FREE) - Dedicated to education about,