Why does Sprint have address filters again?

Avi Freedman freedman at netaxs.com
Sat May 30 13:22:35 UTC 1998

And who pays for the administration of this service?
The government does.
Not the "members".
Do you really want the govt more involved in the Internet?

Why are you drawing parallels when you obviously realize that there are
none to be made?  Insinuation is your specialty so I won't even try it
myself, but as Doug said, you're obviously too intelligent to be making
parallels where there are none, so one does wonder what the motive is.

Avi