rfc-1918 reverses broken again (still?)

Marc Slemko marcs at znep.com
Fri May 29 16:41:33 UTC 1998

Then I'm afraid I have to question why the machine is being used if it is
apparently completely incapable of handling the load being placed on it,
and why the other name servers in question (ns2 and rs0.internic.net) give
bogus responses, when they respond.

I'm sure you could find a provider willing to donate a machine that can
handle the load.  I'm sure having more than one functioning server (if it
is, as you say, functioning since I can't find any evidence of that...)
would help too.

This has been an ongoing long term problem and it would be nice to see it
actually fixed some day.