More smurf networks. FIX YOUR ROUTERS.

James Rishaw jamie at dilbert.ais.net
Fri May 29 15:24:03 UTC 1998

If you took the time to write the script to find out if these people
have vulnerable networks, you surely can write something to do whois
queries.

I cant stand when people bitch about something, but do nothing about it.

Posting this on nanog is going to do little.. we can "ass-u-me" that most
people on here are quarter-clued-enough to no ip directed already.

--
jamie rishaw (dal/efnet:gavroche)           American Information Systems, Inc.
     rdm: "Religion is obsolete."   gsr: "By what?"  jgr: "Solaris." (1996)