[nanog] More smurf networks. FIX YOUR ROUTERS.

Stephen Balbach stephen at clark.net
Fri May 29 08:17:52 UTC 1998

Its not hard to block /24's at the core of your network

What about subnet assignments to customers using CPE that do not have
directed broadcast. Sure you can setup special filters for each subnet -
I'd find it hard to believe most large network operators do this because
of the admin overhead and low(er) potential impact from amplifiers.

	Stb