Why does Sprint have address filters again?

Michael Dillon michael at memra.com
Thu May 28 23:20:16 UTC 1998

On Thu, 28 May 1998, Karl Denninger wrote:

> I will, however, do them the <courtesy> of asking if they believe it is
> appropriate to request input not just from the membership, but also from
> NANOG, and whether or not anyone objects to my posting my question and
> reform-of-bylaw proposals to NANOG.
>
> Comments, AC members (yes, in public, please reply to both lists)?

I have no problems with any proposals for ARIN being discussed in public
on other mailing lists. In fact I prefer a wide range of input to ARIN
policymaking which is why I frequently discuss ARIN related stuff on other
lists even though most of the list members are non-members of ARIN.

The more minds we have looking at a policy proposal, the less likely it is
for one person to bully the AC into recommending flawed policies.

--
Michael Dillon                 -               Internet & ISP Consulting
Memra Communications Inc.      -               E-mail: michael at memra.com