165.138.0.0

Aaron Branham abranham at ind.net
Thu May 28 20:29:36 UTC 1998

I got two nice replies from Sprint.  They won't change their filtering
policy overnight but they are at least considering it.  I think they're
interested in listening to customers on the issue, but please don't spamm
or rant......hey if they do change it I might resubscribe to nanog :)
I removed their email addresses because they didn't post it to nanog.