NANOG 13 INFO

Pam Ciesla pam at merit.edu
Thu May 28 19:30:34 UTC 1998

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank folks in the community who have
significantly contributed resources to this NANOG.

Thanks to Bay Networks for providing the network equipment allowing us to
provide several hundred hub ports in the main room and the terminal room.

Thanks to Cabletron for providing wireless access head ends for the meeting.

The University of Michigan Information Technology Division will be
providing a handful of machines for the terminal room.

Thanks to the Real Broadcast Network (RBN) for casting the NANOG 13 meeting
over the net.

Thanks also to Cisco for providing the equipent and resources to cast the
meeting using the MBone.

And finally, thanks to Aptis, Bay, and Cisco for funding the beer-n-gear
event Monday evening.

Bill
William B. Norton       <wbn at merit.edu>         (734) 764-9430 (New Area Code)

NOTE:  NANOG Registration payment cutoff is Friday, 5/29 at midnight payment
of $150 is due. The registration fee after the 29th will be $170 and the
cancellation fee is $20. If you call with payment info my voicemail is secure
so please leave a message and speak slowly. The attendee list on the webpage
has been updated. Please look there first if you are not sure that you have
paid. Thanks

Pam Ciesla                                     734-936-0172 - phone
Merit Network, Inc.                            734-647-3185 - fax
University of Michigan
4251 Plymouth Road
Bldg. I, Suite C
Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2785