prosecuted a DoS (smurf) ?

Tim Gibson tim at fastlane.ca
Tue May 26 22:36:13 UTC 1998

You'd probably do alittle better down there, but here in Canada it's
considered common mischief and doesn't qualify the CCC's section 342
theft of services clause. Likely a better option though since you can
easily prove some kind of damages, but it's hard to convince a judge you
lost 1000s when nothing physical was taken.

Tim Gibson