Laptop console

Joe Shaw jshaw at insync.net
Thu May 21 15:40:28 UTC 1998

Yeah, it runs linux, which was the first operating system I saw on a
Libretto 2 years ago.  I currently use a linux laptop with an ethernet
card as our sniffer here, but I'd kill for the features of a network
general.  All in all though, you can't beat the price, and anyone handy
with C and/or perl can either wrapper or add functionality to whatever
freely available sniffer source there is out there.

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw at insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
Fortune: Pretend to spank me -- I'm a pseudo-masochist!