Fwd: FW: Removal from APNIC lists

John Fraizer - Administrator John.Fraizer at EnterZone.Net
Thu May 21 04:10:07 UTC 1998

At 12:19 PM 5/20/98 -0500, you wrote:
>In other words, if someone were to block the entire 202.x.x.x
>range they would be assured they would not lose any contact
>with North America ?

I don't know about that but when I blocked all IP's assigned to APNIC, my
credit card fraud rate went down drasticly.  Lil' bastards.

-------
John Fraizer    (tvo)     |    __   _                 |
The System Administrator  |   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __ | The choice
mailto:tvo at EnterZone.Net  |  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ / |  of a GNU
http://www.EnterZone.Net/ | /____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\ | Generation
                     A 486 is a terrible thing to waste...