a little thought on exchanging traffic

Paul Mansfield paulm at uk.psi.com
Wed May 20 11:48:00 UTC 1998

On Wed, 20 May 1998, Sean Donelan wrote:
> The fundamental problem is there are no magic pixie dust in this business.
> Sure, some people like to put out press releases saying how they've solved
> all the worlds problems using the Magic Frambulator.  But what they've usually
> done is ignored half the problem.

Hey, I saw one of those new Magic ones last week at "Frambulators R Us".

Way too expensive though, we've had to stick to good old fashioned Clockwork
Frambulators (electric ones still being unreliable, and steam-powered ones
outlawed under Californian emissions legislation).

:-)

Paul
----
P Mansfield, Senior SysAdmin PSINet, +44-1223-577577x2611/577611 fax:577600
*** If a grand piano had a rubout key, I'd be a concert pianist by now! ***