renumbering and roaming

Paul Mansfield paulm at uk.psi.com
Mon May 18 17:15:33 UTC 1998

On Mon, 18 May 1998, Blake Willis wrote:

> Would it be terribly unreasonable to suggest assigning a reserved /24
> explicitly for internal ISP services such as those listed below, and write
> up some sort of rfc for the whole ordeal, so that there are no conflicts
> with 1918 space?
>
> 	-Blake

Anyone care to co-author an RFC suggesting a sensible global standard for
"local" mail relays, time servers, resolvers etc so that dial-in people can
roam without getting filtered, blocked etc?

Paul
----
P Mansfield, Senior SysAdmin PSINet, +44-1223-577577x2611/577611 fax:577600
*** If a grand piano had a rubout key, I'd be a concert pianist by now! ***