Spam .. Find the sender !

Sean Donelan SEAN at SDG.DRA.COM
Thu May 14 22:20:54 UTC 1998

I was wondering where the Men in Dark Glasses went.  I doubt the kiddies
have stopped their pranks.  We used get the confused US Secret Service
agent showing up in person asking us to looking up the address; but
they stopped sometime last summer. I figured they had finally gotten
their own Internet $19.95 account and could do the WHOIS themselves.

Oh, I get it.... do the WHOIS themselves.