Agis Detroit

Lyle Antieau lyle at agis.net
Wed May 13 21:51:54 UTC 1998

John,

We are in the middle of a migration to OC-48 based network.  It sounds like
there may have been a lack of communication on our part.  In the future,
please direct any inquiries to our NOC at noc at agis.net, I am confident that
they would be able to answer any questions that you may have.

Lyle Antieau
AGIS