1.1.1.0/24

Klaus Landefeld landi at mail.nacamar.de
Wed May 13 21:09:11 UTC 1998

Hi,

actually I find it quite funny that you DO reach a web server at the given
address inside PSI, some aviation guys.

...which lead me into investigating the lower IP ranges again.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what happend i.e. to the 12.x.x.x range? It
seems to be sub-allocated by now, and I see a lot af routes out of that
range in my routing table originated by a couple of different providers.

Was there a change in policy? Is this into offical allocation by now?
Last but not least, for anyone inside that range: Any problems with prefix
length filters so far?

rgds,

Landi

Klaus Landefeld                    Nacamar Group PLC
Technical Director                 Robert-Bosch-Strasse 32
                                   D-63303 Dreieich / Germany
e-mail: landefeld at nacamar.net      voice: +49-6103-993-230
www   : www.nacamar.net            fax  : +49-6103-993-299