Spam .. Find the sender !

Brandon Ross bross at mindspring.net
Tue May 12 23:28:07 UTC 1998

On Mon, 11 May 1998, Blake Willis wrote:

> 	Looks like a UUnet dialup user to me.  I'd say call UUnet's NOC,
> find out to whom this dialup was resold (e.g. Mindspring, Earthlink,
> etc...) and give them a call.  Good luck.

FYI, MindSpring does not use UUNet dialups.

Brandon Ross            Network Engineering     404-815-0770 800-719-4664
Director, Network Engineering, MindSpring Ent., Inc.  info at mindspring.com
AOL Instant Messenger:  Brandon NR                          ICQ:  2269442

Stop Smurf attacks!  Configure your router interfaces to block directed
broadcasts. See http://www.quadrunner.com/~chuegen/smurf.cgi for details.