Core router bakeoff?

Phil Howard phil at charon.ipal.net
Fri May 8 14:10:54 UTC 1998

Adam Rothschild writes:

> While we're on this topic, what's a good v.35 card for the PC?
> Specifically, one that works nicely with FreeBSD?

I'm looking for same to T1/E1 speed.  But I need to have it work
as a normal device and not via a specially supplied driver, or
else the driver must be a source patch to the kernel.  Linux
would be preferred in my case, since I already know how to work
with it's internals.  A channelized T1 over T3 would also be of
interest (same requirements of being able to work the source code
still apply).

--
Phil Howard | a3b5c7d4 at noplace6.org eat59me3 at lame2ads.net stop9878 at anywhere.org
  phil      | stop1ads at anywhere.org a0b9c2d7 at dumbads5.com crash912 at anywhere.org