Core router bakeoff?

Jason L. Weisberger jweis at softaware.com
Fri May 8 01:45:46 UTC 1998

On Thu, 7 May 1998, Karl Denninger wrote:

> Well, the GRF has its good and bad points.  I've tested one rather
> extensively, although I admit it was some time (~8-9 months) ago.

I've been rather upset with Ascend over their lack of reaction to the bug
in the Pipe 150 that had it publishing ARP statments for every ip address
that went by its ethernet interface. Have you found their other products
to be better supported and safer to fire and forget?

jlw

--
Jason Weisberger
Chief Technology Officer

"Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees."
-Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson