Microsoft NOC?

Derek Balling dredd at megacity.org
Thu May 7 22:47:47 UTC 1998

At 03:36 PM 5/7/98 -0700, Kit Knox wrote:
>425-882-8080 as listed by whois for Microsoft is not their NOC.  When you
>call this number you are told that they will only transfer by a persons
>name or extension and offer no other assitance.
>
>If anyone has any other contact information it would be appreciated.

I suppose you could call InterNIC, advise them that the contact information
for the domain MICROSOFT.COM is not valid, and that under InterNIC's stated
policy the domain needs to be put "On Hold" until it is compliant with
their regulations.

Unless InterNIC is a Microsoft lapdog, too. *grin*

Wonder if THAT would get their NOC's attention?

Derek