Core router bakeoff?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us
Fri May 8 00:26:01 UTC 1998

On Thu, May 07, 1998 at 08:04:27PM -0400, Rob M VanHooren wrote:
> On Thu, 7 May 1998, Al Reuben wrote:
> > If you'd like to build a core NSP backbone, go to the Core Store.
> > They are located on 31337 Clue Blvd., Cluetown, DC.
>
> can I get fries with that?

"I hate to tell y'all this, but he's got a job with deep-packet frying
in his future."

"Hi, Cluenet NOC; this is ... Bob."

Cheers,
-- jra
The Suncoast Freenet      "Two words: Darth Doogie."  -- Jason Colby,
Tampa Bay, Florida             on alt.fan.heinlein             +1 813 790 7592

Managing Editor, Top Of The Key sports e-zine ------------ http://www.totk.com