Latest Cisco IOS release with Version 5 flow export?

Doug Davis dougd at mail.airmail.net
Thu May 7 17:14:29 UTC 1998

Okay the cisco people haven't answered this in three days. *sigh* Does
anyone know what the latest version of Enterprise IOS to support
exporting Version 5 flow export data?

i.e. the  `ip flow-export version` command

The one I am running is 11.1(18)CA and there is a bug in it which I
need to upgrade out of. The 11.3 code they want us to go to only exports
version 1 code. (or they've moved the command somewhere else)

If you private email the answer to me I will summarize to the list.