SMURF AMPLIFIER BLOCK LIST -- VERY LARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dennis Simpson dennis at bconnex.net
Fri May 1 14:46:09 UTC 1998

So that's how we wound up on your list!

Please remove any addresses you have for us. We are quite
diligent about this, and you are most welcome to test us for
smurf sourcing any time. It should definitely not work.

Current addresses:

205.189.200/23
205.210.186/23
206.130.244/23
209.212.32/19

Old addresses we no longer use and will be turning back in
by June:

204.50.247/24
206.107.177/23
206.186.216/23
209.5.14/23
209.50.76/22
209.50.80/22

If you are smurfed by any our downstreams on any address belonging
to one of our blocks, let us know, and we will take steps to prevent
their being a participant in a smurf attack.

Thx,
dennis

emuller at noc.netcom.net
> >NETCOM Network Services Support        NETCOM On-Line Communication
Services