Asymmetric routing with tunnel.

BrandonButterworth brandon at rd.bbc.co.uk
Mon Mar 30 23:37:02 UTC 1998

> We are using a 45M satellite circuit operating from Teleglobe
> to Telstra. The circuit is configured as a unidirectional
> circuit with no direct return path.
> The circuit is now operating in production mode successfully.

Perhaps this is why we've suddenly had a rash of .au users
complaining that they can no longer reach www.bbc.co.uk

> The work was undertaken with the support of Telstra, Teleglobe
> and Intelsat.

Our UK ISP did say Teleglobe were advertising a
lot of addresses from their global network at the UK LINX.

Brandon
--
Brandon Butterworth         phone: 01737 836592
BBC Research & Development  fax:   01737 832336
Kingswood Warren, Tadworth  email: brandon at rd.bbc.co.uk
Surrey, KT20 6NP            URL:   http://www.bbc.co.uk/