Internic hosage (fwd)

Rich Sena ras at poppa.clubrich.tiac.net
Thu Mar 26 10:23:22 UTC 1998

On Sun, 22 Mar 1998, Dean Anderson wrote:

> Ah. Only girls with lowcut blouses and short skirts are raped. Since I
> don't wear lowcut blouses or short skirts, I have nothing to worry about,
> and shouldn't be concerned. Rape is OK, since it only happens to the sleazy
> girls.  Uh Huh. When can I screw the interns?  Say, you aren't hosting any
> porn or uncensored webcams are you?  Boy, I think they're sick.  Lets make
> sure we disconnect the entire lot, and any ISP/NSP who refuses to cooperate
> we'll just DoS them until they are pounded to dirt, like AGIS.   Hey look,
> I think they are irresponsible. I'm justified in harassing them and
> publishing false routes etc. Right?
>
> I expect some kind of gaussian distribution of harassment develops where
> everyone gets harassed by some lunatic, and can't do anything about it.
> Eventually, somebody mails a bomb. To me? To you? To some kid in Vermont?
> You're smarter than that. I think.  Besides, I react badly to coercion.  So
> do most people.  Thats why we need laws.  Sensible ones at that.

What type of crack are you on Dean? Your analogy is a mockery of the whole
discussion <if there still needs to be one>.  It's more akin to your dog
deficating on your neighbors lawn - it IS your neighbors lawn and it IS
your dog - 1st time comes the obligatory phone call "is this your sh*t"
but you deal with it,  2nd comes the shout over the fence "clean up your
sh*t" - but YOU still have to deal with it, FINALLY you pick up the object
and hurl it over the fence to your neighbor's picture window screaming
"EAT SH*T" - the only positive thing about the whole experience is that
you really learn that it's better to know your sh*t.

Whose responsibility is YOUR dog - and if you don't curb your dog, and I
have to, I will definately make sure you do not enjoy and want to
avoid the experience in the future.

As far as rape - you need to switch groups - the binaries are killin you -
try alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.midgets for a little relief

I am nothing if not net-Q! - ras at poppa.clubrich.tiac.net