Internic hosage (fwd)

Chris Josephes cjoseph at MR.Net
Sat Mar 21 02:46:44 UTC 1998

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Michael Dillon wrote:
> I don't know whether these people actually did hijack the address of
> perhaps.youwant.to or whether they were just preparing to do so. And I
> don't know whether more recent versions of BIND can ignore glue records
> which would mean that they only partially hijacked the host name.

Maybe I missed this somewhere, but has anyone tried contacting the people
listed as the contact of this host?  I could be wrong, but I've seen
mangled submissions before, including a host template sent in when the
user meant to send in a domain template.

 Chris Josephes      __/       MRNet   \
 chrisj at mr.net    __/      612.362.5896