NANOG Dearborn (warning, content free nanog mail)

Rob Skrobola rjs at ans.net
Fri Mar 20 18:55:48 UTC 1998

(delete this, it is content free)

  >From: Paul Ferguson <ferguson at cisco.com>

  >Not to intentionally slight Detroiters, but the Detroit airport ranks
  >right up there on my "most despicable airports" list, right behind
  >La Guardia.  ;-)
  >
  >- paul

Detroit Metro is just fine, as long as you really enjoy spending lots of
time in airports and sitting in planes on runways. Unfortunately, there
are only 15 people worldwide that are like that, and they all live in a
small autonomous collective in Montana. For everyone else, Metro is a
living hell. :)

		RobS